Love SMS

Love SMS


Our love story is like the water of rains. ',',',',',','
This love runs with the blood in every vein.
Keep travelling within me,
Keep passing with every breath..




ILOVEYOU. I wrote it with no spaces so there's no room for anyone else.
YES, I profess, I affirm, as long as I live and breathe, I will be with you. 💕




Yôu àre thè ßèst 👑 thing that's èvèr bèèn minè.
I feel paradise when I am in your arms. 💖




Craziest lines by a lover-
girl who mad in love with her 
Boy-friend:
“My love for you has no boundries, even to hell I follow you…!”



 I don't BeliEvE in lOvE at FirST SiGht ? Because I BelIeVe in LoVe at EverY sIGHt...


Like the waves rise up in ocean.
Such is the way my eyes rest on you.
Come let me forget everybody in love.
Your love runs with the blood in every vein.
Let me paint the world as your picture.
No one in this world, can take place of you.
Let me travel within you and your feelings. 💑
Let me pass in your every breath.
Let me listen your heart beats. 💓
Let me love ❤ you like never before.
Let me love 💘 you more.




A boy saw his Gf sitting hands in hands wid anothr boy.
He cam home n msg hs gf
“I saw ur duplicate in d cofe shop 2day”
Luv n trust hv no Limits!!



Post a Comment

0 Comments